Creating original and interesting modular content all the time could be a difficult ask to keep the longevity and quality up. This is a brilliant concept and should be employed. After all it is your content. In our world of small attention spans and 140 character limits and instant gratification from search; this is smart.
There are many content types and tactics for content marketing. Creating original content on an ongoing basis can be a challenge, so most marketers practice the fine art of content re-purposing. For example, you could take a long eBook and turn it into 4 blog posts, leverage for a newsletter and excerpt it in an article submitted to an industry publication.
After all it is your content. In our world of small attention spans and 140 character limits and instant gratification from search; this is smart.
1. Publishing micro-content over time is like planting a seed
2. Micro-content is highly shareable
3. Publishing short format content, especially on the social web, will provide you with data
4. Curation of micro-content is easy, provides useful information
5. Micro-content to big content is SEO friendly
See full story on toprankblog.com
Image courtesy of toprankblog.com